Saturday, November 10, 2007

An apology...

If you're one of the visitors who come this or Joe's blog for info about the shows I co-produce on Resonance and then tune in to the station to listen to them, I apologise that Monday's Clear Spot went out on tuesday lunchtime and that Thursday's Clear Spot and Friday's I'm ready for my podcast repeat were replaced by entirely different shows.

I delivered my shows to Resonance on time this week (sorry about both of the previous thursday's shows being a couple of mins late) and expected them to be broadcast. I don't work at the station but have a full time job elsewhere, so other than tuning in to check that the show is actually being broadcast and then phoning the station to complain when it isn't, I have no control over what is or isn't broadcast on Resonance FM.
Hopefully this won't happen again. At least (with the exclusion of the ComICA talks) all the advertised shows are podcast, so at least you can listen to them at your leisure if not on your car radio...

No comments: