Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We apologise for this disruption to the unusual schedule!

Loyal fans, previous guests, friends and other members of my mailing list may be visiting this page right now looking for this month's second atypical wednesday I'm ready for my close-up... Unfortunately the show as advertised doesn't exist as the guests I intended to interview today stood me up when I went to meet them!
Therefore this week's IRFMCU may not even be ready by this time tomorrow... But, to try and keep the current tally of 5 weeks without a break in 'transmission' (allowing for Resonance's move), I'll try and have a show ready by Friday, honest!

(Also this month's art-house podcast is imminent, including an exclusive interview with I for India director Sandhya Suri, watch this space...)

No comments: